How to remove FRP lock Samsung grand 2
How to bypass Google Account on Samsung with Bypass tool
verify your Google Account
FRP bypass tool, better known as the Factory Reset Protection bypass tool, is the best software to avoid the Google Account Verification step while setting up your Samsung device. You can download and use this tool to bypass the Samsung Google Account Verification process and access your device after you have performed a factory reset.
Follow the steps given below to use the FRP bypass tool:
1. Firstly, use the link given below to download the FRP Tool file. Once you have successfully downloaded it, copy it on a pen drive.
2. In this step, you are required to reboot your device and select your preferred language before clicking on “Start”/ “Next”.
3. select your preferred language
4. The next step will prompt you to insert a SIM. “Skip” this step and move ahead.
6. Now connect to your Wi-Fi and hit “Next”.
7. connect to your Wi-Fi
8. On the next page, tick marks the option which says “I understand and agree….” And then hit “Next”.
9. tick mark
10. Finally, the Google Account Verification Window will open up as shown below.
11. On-The-Go cable
12. Now using an On-The-Go cable, connect your device and the pen drive on which you copied the FRP Tool.
13. Once the File Manager pops-up on the device screen, look for the FRP Tool file with .apk extension and select it.
14. You will now see the “Development Settings” window on the device. Select “Install” and move on.
15. Select “Install”
16. You can now “Open” the installed App file to the “Settings” page on the device. Here you can select “Backup and reset” to “Factory data reset” your device by clicking on “Erase Everything” as shown below.
17. Erase Everything
Note: your Samsung device will reboot and require you to set it up once again but will not ask for Google Account Verification.