Updated: Download Magisk v20.4 zip . Magisk is the latest and the most popular method to gain root access on most of the Android devices and OS updates, especially the latest ones. It is also one of the most advanced tools that bring seamless root for Android phones, MagiskHide for bypassing root detection, and the most valued feature called Google’s SafetyNet bypass. The developer, named , has released a new version of Magisk v20.4 today with script consistency changes and many bug fixes. So download and install stable Magisk 20.4 zip and latest Magisk Manager 7.5.1 APK.
While the Magisk Manager build remains the same, the latest Magisk 20.4 zip brings a number of stability improvements and bug fixes. This includes fix for potential boot loop in A-only 2SI devices, API level detection stability, disable MagiskHide by default, stability for Xiaomi devices running MIUI firmware, support for Lineage Recovery for Android 10+, and much more. Moreover, LineageOS developers are dropping support for their own addonsu binary in favor of Magisk.
The previous release with build Magisk v20.3 was a HotFix that brought official support for the Android 10 OS update. It also tweaked the MagiskSU (supersu) for better root support on several Android devices. The developer brought major changes to the root structure and the method itself for hiding root detection on Android phones. With Magisk 20.2 or later, you get a full-proof solution for root hide (or root detection) for banking apps, Google Pay, Samsung Pay on rooted devices. SafetyNet bypass is already implemented with the latest version of Android 10, 9.0 Pie, 8 Oreo, or earlier.
Some highlights of Magisk 20+ builds include – official support for Android 10 firmware for several OEM manufacturers like OnePlus’ Oxygen OS 10, Samsung’s OneUI 2.0, Xiaomi’s MIUI 11, and Google’s stock Android as well. Also, if you are looking forward to a full proof solution for root hide (or root detection), then the latest build is highly recommended. It also works on devices running Android 10, 9 Pie, 8.0/8.1 Oreo, all the way down to Android 4.2.
Update log for Magisk v20.4 (stable) :
- [MagiskInit] Fix potential bootloop in A-only 2SI devices
- [MagiskInit] Properly support Tegra partition naming
- [General] Load libsqlite.so dynamically, which removes the need to use wrapper scripts on Android 10+
- [General] Detect API level with a fallback method on some devices
- [General] Workaround possible bug in x86 kernel readlinkat system call
- [BusyBox] Enable SELinux features. Add chcon/runcon etc., and ‘-Z’ option to many applets
- [BusyBox] Introduce standalone mode. More details in release notes
- [MagiskHide] Disable MagiskHide by default
- [MagiskHide] Add more potential detectable system properties
- [MagiskHide] Add workaround for Xiaomi devices bootloop when MagiskHide is enabled on cross-region ROMs
- [MagiskBoot] Support patching special Motorolla DTB format
- [MagiskPolicy] Support ‘genfscon’ sepolicy rules
- [Scripts] Support NAND based boot images (character nodes in /dev/block)
- [Scripts] Better addon.d (both v1 and v2) support
- [Scripts] Support Lineage Recovery for Android 10+
Latest Magisk 22 for Android 11 (Update: Mar 17, 2021)
The latest Magisk 22 APK major stable version is now available for download with support for Android 12, 11, 10, 9 Pie, 8 Oreo, or earlier. Download the latest Magisk v22.
- Download Magisk 22 zip
Download Magisk App 24.1 (Magisk Manager) Latest Version 2022
Updated: Latest Magisk 24.1 zip and stable version is now available with official support for Android 11, 10, 9 Pie, 8 Oreo, or earlier. Download the latest Magisk v23.4
- Download Magisk 21.1 zip and Magisk Manager 8.0.3 APK stable version
Download Magisk 20.4
Following are the direct download links right from the Github repository of the project.
- Latest (Magisk-v20.4.zip)
- Latest Uninstaller (Magisk-uninstaller-20200323.zip)
- Latest Magisk Manager (MagiskManager-v7.5.1.apk download)
Full downloads repository:
- Full Magisk downloads repository
- Previous Magisk v20.3 Hotfix
- Previous Magisk v19
- Previous Magisk v18.0
Use either the stable or beta Magisk v20.3+ zip and flash it via TWRP recovery to root Android devices running Android 9.0 Pie, 8.0/8.1 Oreo, 7.0/7.1 Nougat, Marshmallow or earlier. You may also need to install Magisk Manager APK after you have booted into the system.
In case you don’t want Magisk or want to completely unroot your Android phone, then flash the Magisk uninstaller zip via TWRP recovery.
Related Post :-