Do you want to know How To Root Redmi Note 8 Pro then you are at the right place, Today in this article I have come with the guide to Root the newly launched Redmi Note 8 Pro ?
I have shown you five different methods to Root. If anyone of the method failed then you can try other methods that worked for you.
[ Here Are Specs of the Redmi Note 8 Pro ]
This Redmi Note 8 Pro is the newly launched device by Xiaomi. It has some great features, Here is some Key Specification of Redmi Note 8 Pro First sale of the xaiomi redmi note 9 pro 29th August 2019 . is highly sold on amazon india . onle 20 sec to out of stock. Every year Xiaomi release Note series android smartphone, which is high end specs and mid budget .Oue Indian people is find budget is smartphone and high-end specs . Xiaomi is full fill of public Dimond
- This phone comes with a 6.6 Inches Full HD+ 1080 x 2400 Pixels IPS LCD Display.
- Redmi Note 8 Pro is powered by the Mediatek G90T chipset which is an Octa-Core CPU.
- It has 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of Internal Storage.
- Moving to the OS this device runs on Android 10.0 (Q) MIUI 12.
- Camera – It has a Quad Rear-Facing Camera of 64 MP + 8 MP + 5 MP + 2 MP and the Front-Facing is a 16 MP shooter.
- Moving to the battery it has a Non-removable Li-Po 5020 mAh battery.
What Does Rooting Means ?
When Rooting your device simply means giving a Root access to your phone. Once you root your phone, you have full control of your Android Phone . You can do whatever you want to do with your Android System Settings. Like modes , custom rom , custom recovery , remove bloatware and delelte unwanted pree instaled apps
But before we Root, we must know the Advantages and Disadvantages of Rooting your device.
Advantages Of Rooting
Here are lot of Advantages Rooting of Redmi Note 8 Pro
- You Can Install Custom Rom
- Flash Custom Rom or Update Your Phone To A Newer Version Of Redmi Note 8 pro
- You, Will, Be Able To Remove Pre Installed apps On Your Android phone
- Get Custom Kernel To Increase Your Phone Performance
- Take Complete Full Backup Of Your Android phone
- Install tweek and modes
Related Article:Twrp Recovery Redmi note 8 Pro 100% Working Latest
[ Disadvantages Of Rooting ]
Here are some Cons or Disadvantages of Rooting Redmi Note 8 Pro
- Phone Warranty Will Be Void ( but Flash your stock rom again under warranty )
- While Rooting If Anything Goes Wrong Your Might Be Bricked
- Your Device Will Be No Longer Secure
- You Won’t Be Able To Install Ota Updates Through Your Phone
[ Pre-Requirements ]
2. Also, We Need To Install TWRP Recovery Or custom recovery on Redmi Note 8 Pro
3. Data Cable and One memory card or otg
[ Follow These Steps ]
1. DOWNLOAD ALL FILE LINKS Down below
2. Unlock bootloader first if not ( https://youtu.be/dGkqtZYlnvc )
3. Restart you pc disable driver enforcement ( google it )
4. Install PC Suite for all drivers
5. Extrect miui platform tool
6. AFTER extect copy twrp file and paste miui platform tool which extracted
7 . Rename twrp.img ( twrp coming soon of redmi note 8 pro )
8. Open miui platfrom tool and dubble click cmd here
9. After swich off your redmi note 8 pro
10. Hold vol down and power button 10 sec
11. Your phone in fastboot connect your phone to pc with cable
12. And type commont ( fastboot devices ) PRESS ENTER
13. Next commont ( fastboot format userdata ) PRESS ENTER
14. After next commont ( fastboot flash recovery twrp.img ) PRESS ENTER
15 . Disconnect phone from data cable
16. vol + and power button
17. Now your phone boot into twrp
18 . Select wipe option and select format data ( type yes ) and format
19. After back and choose reboot and power off
20. Boot into again twrp Vol up and power 5sec
21. Now click install
22. Than again select install and select storage and select Magisk Manager file ( slide and confirm )
23. Than install magisk manager select reboot system
28 . Wait 5 min for starting phone
29. step up your miui 12
30. congress your redmi note 8 pro successfully rooted
DOWNLOAD THESE FILE