HOW TO BYPASS FRP LOCK IN SAMSUNG NOTE 7
Without the previous Google Account, you have used on this Samsung Galaxy Android Smartphone you will not be able to proceed any further. This is a new security feature from Google which is introduced in Android Lollipop, Marshmallow and up.
So how to bypass FRP lock on your Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Android Smartphone?
Disclaimer: We advise you to use this tool wisely and legally. This tool is only for those who are accidentally stuck in FRP lock while factory data resetting their phone.
Steps to remove FRP lock on your Samsung Galaxy Android Smartphone
1. To start with first you need to hard reset your device using the button combination “Power + Volume UP + Menu”.
2. Now you need to download the Samsung bypass tool from the below-given link and extract it to your PC.
Download Samsung Bypass Tool
3. Once extracted copy the “Bypass any Samsung Google Account Lock.apk” file to a USB pen drive with OTG feature (or you can use an OTG cable with a normal pen drive).
4. When you connect the OTG USB storage file manager will appear on your Galaxy Phone.
5. Now tap on the .apk file to install it. If the installation is blocked then go to “Setting->Security and give a checkmark to “Unknown sources”, once done install the .apk file.
6. In the next step please open the app and you will get your Galaxy Smartphone’s “Settings” menu.
7. Now tap on Back up & Reset-> Factory data reset ->Reset device -> Delete All. Your phone will restart and once done the FRP lock will be removed from your phone. You will no longer be asked for any Gmail account during the setup.