Lenovo A6000 Plus is most selling smart phone in 2015 . its hot selling
phone by lenovo .This model comes with two version 2gb/16 gb and 1gb/8 gb
model both are good phone in buget market .
this time is old android phone
the company this not push updates so many people face boot loop or many
software related problems . so in this post i will provided you this phone
stock rom of this phone download the stock rom and flash our lenovo a6000
- 0.1 Heating problem solove with flash firmware?
- 0.2 Lenovo a6000 on off problem ?
- 0.3 | How to flash lenovo A6000 plus |
- 1 Download and extract Lenovo Downloader Tool
Heating problem solove with flash firmware?
yes you can sove 60% becasue phone is old ver some time background apps runing
apps does not show runing in background so flashing methed only remove souition
Lenovo a6000 on off problem ?
if face bootloop and and on off problem automatically than use this methed and fix this issue
Hardware INFO FOR WRITE MODEL lenovo a6000 plus
|Chipset||msm 8916 soc( 410 )|
|Internal Storage||8/16 GB|
|MicroSD Card Slot||Yes, Up to 32GB|
Lenovo k8 note flash firmware with easy steps here
| How to flash lenovo A6000 plus |
- lenovo phone a6000 plus
- data cable
- pc or laptop
- files and driver
Download and extract Lenovo Downloader Tool
After extracting, you will be able to see the following files.
- Now, Open QcomDLoader.exe. Once it is launched you will be able to see the following screen.
- Now, Click on Load Button and Select the Firmware Folder (that you have downloaded) that you wanted to flash on your Device:
- Now, Click on Start Button:
- Now, Turn Off the Lenovo A6000 Plus Device with Uncheck Fastboot and Press Volume UP or Volume Down
- Button and Connect Lenovo A6000 Plus Device to the Computer using the USB Cable.
- Once your Lenovo A6000 Plus device is detected by the computer, Lenovo Downloader Tool will automatically start the flashing process on your Lenovo A6000 Plus device.
- Flashing process may take upto 5-10 minutes to complete. And Once flashing process is completed you will be able to see the Green Passed Message.
Congratulations, Now you have successfully flashed the stock firmware on your Lenovo A6000 Plus Device using the Lenovo Downloader Tool.