If you’re using any Qualcomm-powered device and want to Flash the stock ROM ( Firmware ) or unbrick your dead device, then Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 driver will be useful. Any of the Android devices which are running on a Qualcomm processor will be applicable for it.
WHY U Need Qualcomm USB Drivers
If you’re facing any data transferring issue or soft bricking issue on your handset, IF your phone not detect in pc while Flashing or Update software when using this Driver. In mobile Markit most of the phone are qualcomm based chipset or cpu . SO This guide will share with you links to download Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 driver for Windows. Additionally, we will also provide you with a full-depth guide on installing or updating this driver.
- Applicable for any smartphone running Qualcomm chipset.
- You will require a Windows PC or Laptop (7/8/8.1/10/11)
- USB Cable TypeC or Micro USB Cable
What is Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader USB Driver?
Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader USB Driver is a tool that is important to connect your Snapdragon processor-powered device with a Windows computer. As most popular brands use Qualcomm Snapdragon chipsets on their devices, installing the Qualcomm USB Driver is necessary. It will ensure a strong and stable connection between the PC and your Android device. Additionally, it will help you to transfer files flashing on your device via your computer.
To flash stock firmware or any other file using the ADB & Fastboot tool like Nokia OST, Mi Flash Tool, Odin Flash Tool, LGUP tool, etc., will become easier with the help of Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader driver. Without installing the USB driver, the computer won’t properly detect your connected Android device. The Qualcomm device users can perform flashing using the QPST tool to restore or unbrick it.
Full Process To Install Qualcomm USB driver for Windows
We have provided the installation method with screenshots. Follow the steps properly.
- From the above link
- Download Qualcomm Driver and extract it on your computer.
- Depending to your Windows version,
- select a 32-Bit or 64-Bit setup
- Click to next
- select WWAN DHCP OPTION
- Next Accept the terms of the license agreement to complete the installation process.
- Press the Install button to start the installation of the driver. Please wait for it.
- That’s it. Press the Finish button to exit the process.