iTunes Software for Windows lets you connect and manage your Apple devices to your Windows computer.
iTunes for Windows is something most Windows Users who use an iPhone consider a necessary evil. It wants to take over as your default player. After installation, you will have Apple Application Support (32 AND 64 bit), Apple Mobile Device Support, Apple Software Update, Bonjour (ugh), and one moreâ€¦ oh yeah, iTunes. It also comes with at least one startup item and a few processes. All I want to do is manage my playlist, but Apple wants to take over your PC.
You think this might all be worth it, but to be honest, I have always found the interface easy to use, assuming youâ€™re just doing the basics. Anything else can be tricky and require looking up how to use it. iCloud always wants to install, and you have to authorize your phone every time you plug it in without iTunes for Windows. Iâ€™m banging my head against my desk as I write this. But, I got my playlist updated, so thereâ€™s that.
iPhones can now do most of what you need without iTunes, so you donâ€™t need, nor want this, unless you want to manage movies, music, etc. Other third-party programs do this, but I have rarely found them to work as well as iTunes for Windows, even with all of its faults.
Why needs Itunes for windows 10 64Bit
- Flash Your iDevices Like iPod,iPad,iPhone or Apple devices
- Update your firmware device
- backup your idevice data all like video photos contacts
- Restore all data your idevice
- transfer or add new music Your idevice
System requirements For Itunes installation
- PC with a 1GHz Intel or AMD processor with support for SSE2 and 512MB of RAM
- To play standard-definition video from the iTunes Store, an Intel Pentium D or faster processor, 512MB of RAM, and a DirectX 9.0–compatible video card is required
- To play 720p HD video, an iTunes LP, or iTunes Extras, a 2.0GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or faster processor, 1GB of RAM, and an Intel GMA X3000, ATI Radeon X1300, or NVIDIA GeForce 6150 or better is required
- To play 1080p HD video, a 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or faster processor, 2GB of RAM, and an Intel GMA X4500HD, ATI Radeon HD 2400, or NVIDIA GeForce 8300 GS or better is required
- Screen resolution of 1024×768 or greater; 1280×800 or greater is required to play an iTunes LP or iTunes Extras
- 16-bit sound card and speakers Internet connection to use Apple Music, the iTunes Store, and iTunes Extras
- iTunes-compatible CD or DVD recorder to create audio CDs, MP3 CDs, or backup CDs or DVDs. Songs from the Apple Music catalog cannot be burned to a CD.
- Windows 7 or 8.1.10 and 11
- 64-bit editions of Windows require the iTunes 64-bit installer
- 400MB of available disk space
- Some third-party visualizers may no longer be compatible with this version of iTunes. Please contact the developer for an updated visualizer that is compatible with iTunes 12.1 or later. Apple Music, iTunes Store, and iTunes Match availability may vary by country Apple Music trial requires sign-up and is available for new subscribers only. Plan automatically renews after trial.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, German, Greek, Spanish, Finnish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Turkish, Chinese
Note : This Blog Does Not Promote Or encourage Any illegal Activities, All Contents Provided By This blog means Only For education purpose.